The Liaison Committee shall:
- guide and co-ordinate the operations, policies and mandates of all Committees;
- deliberate on and apportion the annual operating budget among the Committees;
- consider the programmes of all Committees, including their need to travel and sit away from the precincts of County Assembly;
- ensure that Committees submit reports as required by these Standing Orders;
- determine, whenever necessary, the Committee or Committees to deliberate on any matter; and
- give such advice relating to the work and mandate of select Committees as it may consider necessary;
The Liaison Committee shall consider reports compiled by other Committees which reports have not been deliberated by the County Assembly and shall report to the County Assembly on the consideration of such reports.