The County Public Accounts and Investments Committee consists of a chairperson and not less than three other Members. The County Public Accounts and Investments Committee constituted immediately following the general election serves for a period of three calendar years and that constituted there after serves for the remainder of the Assembly term.
The Committee shall be responsible for:
- The examination of the accounts showing the appropriations of the sum voted by the County Assembly to meet the Public Expenditure and of such other accounts laid before the County Assembly as the Committee may think fit.
- The examination of the reports, accounts and workings of the County Public Investment;
- The examination, in the context of the autonomy and efficiency of the County Public Investments, whether the affairs of the County Public Investments, are being managed in accordance with sound financial or business principles and prudent commercial practices:
1. Hon. Omar Ahmed, MCA, Member
2. Hon. Anselim Chao Mwadime, MCA, Member
3. Hon. Maria Chao, MCA, Member
4. Hon. Ronald Sagurani, MCA, Member
5. Hon. Jason Tuja, MCA, Member
6. Hon. Martha Kenio, MCA, Member
7. Hon. Daniel Nguzo, MCA, Member
8. Hon. Nobert Chanzu, MCA, Member
9. Hon. Catherine Mwakiwiwi, MCA, Member